What’s in a name? Well, if you’re a Kennedy, a hell of a lot. An entire annexe of the modern press has been devoted to this curious celebrity political dynasty, much of it centering around the phooey ‘curse’ that supposedly stalks all those born into the name. And though certain offshoots of the tree have shed the dreaded ‘K’ word (as off-shoots are wont to do), the fascination with this most successful, tragic and genetically-blessed of families continues.
But who are the youngest generation of the bloodline, what do they do, and how do they hope to further that famous legacy? Gentleman’s Journal presents your cut-out-and-keep guide to the young Kennedy clan.
To unlock this article, please subscribe. Benefits include:
- Magazine & Premium Newsprint delivered to your door
- Direct offers and benefits with luxury hotels, clubs, restaurants and handpicked brands
- Invitations to a minimum of 4 member-only events each year
- Paywalled content — access to exclusive online features only for members
- 15% off selected brands online with Gentleman's Journal
- Your own Clubhouse membership card to redeem all the perks