Gentleman’s Journal Social Media Intern
Gentleman’s Journal is looking for a bright individual for a one-month paid social media internship at our head office in Notting Hill. Candidates must have proven knowledge and a passion for social media and are up-to-date with the latest trends in the digital space. The ideal candidate will be proficient in using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat amongst others with experience of how these channels are used in a professional environment to drive traffic and ROI.
Gentleman’s Journal is a leading men’s luxury lifestyle title, with a focus on style, travel, cars, watches, business and property. The Social Media Intern will support the SEO & Content Manager in sourcing and curating content for our social media channels, designing assets for social media where necessary and providing new strategic ideas with the goal of driving traffic to thegentlemansjournal.com.
- Excellent GCSEs, A-levels or equivalent, particularly in English, Literature, Business Studies and ICT preferred
- Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short and long-copy
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- An interest in marketing, communications, social media or reputation management
- Familiarity with key social media platforms (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn), Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe Photoshop
Please send your CV, a cover letter and three images, complete with captions, that you think would work well on Gentleman’s Journal Instagram to firstname.lastname@example.org.