Springtime in Paris. As Gentleman’s Journal’s good friend Taki always says, there’s nothing quite like it. Balmy sunshine, breakfast in the local boulangerie, romantic strolls along the Seine. It’s enough to make anyone an ardent Francophile.
If you’ve yet to experience it for yourself then we have good news. We’ve teamed up with leading hospitality brand onefinestay and Eurostar to offer one lucky winner a pair of Standard Premier return tickets to Paris and €1,000 to spend on a onefinestay home in the city.
Quite the choice of homes you’ll have, too. All carefully chosen by onefinestay’s experts, the company’s City Collection includes a range of beautiful private homes across Paris. Perhaps you’ll opt for the majestic Rue Quincampoix in the fashionable Le Marais district, which offers all the opulence of a 17th Century mansion – complete with Italian Renaissance artworks. Or maybe it will be Passage de la Bonne Graine in vibrant Bastille? This modern eight-bedroom home boasts an open-plan design flooded with natural light thanks to its conservatory-style roof.
Whichever home you choose, you can enjoy your holiday safe in the knowledge that onefinestay’s 24-hour local service team is on hand to help out with whatever you need – be that a babysitter, private chef, chauffeur or tickets to local attractions. You’ll also be met at your chosen home by one of the company’s professional Meet & Greeters who will explain all the unique and practical features of your home.
You’ll also get a pair of Eurostar tickets to whisk you from London St Pancras to Gare du Nord in just 2 hours 16 minutes – and with 90% less carbon emissions than the equivalent short haul flight. Plus you’ll be travelling in style in Standard Premier class which means each passenger can take two suitcases (as well as a piece of hand luggage), you’ll have loads of legroom as well as a meal and drinks served at your seat.
If you’re interested in experiencing Paris in style this season simply fill out the form below by 6 February. Good luck!
Terms and conditions
- Entry into the draw will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be over 25 years of age.
- Participants must have supplied the required contact information to participate.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with the terms and conditions and illegible, incomplete or altered entries will be disqualified.
- The promotional material provided forms part of these terms and conditions. Where there is a conflict between these terms and conditions and the promotional material, the promotional material shall prevail.
- The prize shall be a Euro 1000 onefinestay voucher, valid for use in a stay in onefinestay Paris accommodation limited to use between 1st February 2020 and 1st December 2020. Minimum night stay is 3 nights. Eurostar will provide the Winner with two Standard Premier return train tickets (subject to availability) from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord station for use between 1st February 2020 and 1st December 2020. Transfers are not included. Travel and accommodation are subject to availability and blackout dates apply.
- There will not be any alternative prizes, no interest is payable and prizes are not
- Unless otherwise stated (i) holiday prizes consist of onefinestay accommodation voucher and the Eurostar tickets only (ii) all spending money and other expenses are costs for the prize-winner and are not provided as part of any holiday prize.(iii) holiday prizes do not include departure or government taxes (these must be paid by the prize-winner) and (iv) insurance is not provided as part of any holiday prize and it is the responsibility of the prize-winner to take out at their own cost all relevant insurance (including but not limited to health and travel insurance, insurance for theft, loss and damage to property) which may be prudent to be taken. (v) the prize-winner and any travelling companions must have and maintain valid passports with expiry dates of no less than 6 months following the proposed dates of travel. (vi) it is the responsibility of the prize-winner and any travelling companions to check any travel advisories issued by the Government. The Promoter will not be liable or responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by any prize-winner or their travelling
companion should any prize-winner not redeem a holiday prize as a result of any
government travel warning, any strikes or for any other failure on their part to travel. In particular, the Promoter shall have no obligation to substitute any alternative prize
- A period of 21 days after notification the supplied contact details will be allowed for the winner to claim the prize. Reasonable attempt will be made to contact the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to decline or accept an entry, cancel an existing entry
and/or aware any prize to an alternative winner if the promoter has grounds to believe that a participant has breached any of these terms and conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds, and the Promoter shall not have any liability whatsoever to participants for any loss or damage suffered arising from its exercising such rights.
- The Promoter decisions made pursuant to the terms and conditions shall be final and
- Entry to the prize draw finishes on 6 February 2020.
- The Winner will be chosen by a computerised random prize draw. The winner will be
contacted by The Promoter with full information of how to book.
- The prize may not be combined with any other offers or prizes unless indicated.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice and all of onefinestay terms and conditions will continue to apply to the booking.
- The Promoter, onefinestay and Eurostar are not liable in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise in connection with the Prize draw for loss of revenue, contract, profits, anticipated savings or loss of data, any special or indirect or consequential losses or any loss of goodwill or reputation. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or for any other matters for which liability may not be limited by law.
- No liability is accepted for (i) any loss or damage suffered by a participant if they have not complied with these terms and conditions (ii) the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any entry (iii) the Promoters failure or inability to contact a participant or award any prize due to any errors omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details provided or where the participant has not claimed the prize. (iv) any interruptions or errors on or to the website, technical hardware or software errors, or unavailable network connections.
- The Promoter will use participant’s information for the purposes of administering the Prize draw and it will be shared with onefinestay and Eurostar to the extent necessary for the Prize Draw to be administered and prizes to be delivered to winner.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Prize Draw or these terms and conditions.
These are the alternative ski resorts to know about now.
Join the Gentleman’s Journal Clubhouse here.