About a month or two ago, I found myself bobbing about Cannes Harbour, aboard a bespoke Princess yacht.
Inspecting everything from the cockpit to the cabins, I discovered the 35-metre vessel was stuffed to the gunnels with aspiring captains, each of whom was spending their sunny afternoon milling about the boat – all with an eye to buy.
One of my fellow guests, from deep inside the walk-in wardrobe, called out to our host: ‘So does somebody already own this yacht?’
To unlock this article, please subscribe. Benefits include:
- 15% off selected brands online at the GJ shop
- Discounts with luxury hotels, restaurants and handpicked brands
- Invites to private Clubhouse events
- 4 magazines delivered to your door
- 4 premium newsprints delivered to your door
- Your own Clubhouse membership card