When the lights and dazzle of Christmas are over and we’re plunged into the chilly depths of January, it pays to have something to look forward to. We’ve teamed up with Millennium Hotels and Resorts to give you just that: two tickets to watch Chelsea vs Manchester United at Stamford Bridge on 17 February 2020. We’ll even throw in two stadium tour tickets as well, so you get the real behind-the-scenes experience.
London-based hotel company Millennium Hotels and Resorts has properties in cities including New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Dubai, Beijing, Seoul and Hong Kong and has been the official global hotel partner of Chelsea FC since 2018. This exclusive partnership allows Millennium to offers it guests exciting access to the club through training ground meets and greets with players, hospitality box access, signed merchandise and VIP travel packages for European matches.
So, whether you’re a season ticket holder who never misses a match, a casual football follower or even a live game first timer, enter now for your chance to be at what is guaranteed to be a 2019/20 season highlight.
- Terms & conditions:
The prize includes tickets for the Chelsea FC vs Manchester United FC game currently scheduled for 17 February 2020 at the Stamford Bridge football ground and two stadium tour tickets (tour date to be arranged with the winner)
- Game date may change dependent on TV scheduling
- The tickets offered are for general access seat tickets
- The prize is offered for the match highlighted and stadium tour booking period is between 1 January 2020 and 31 December 2020
- There is no cash alternative to this prize
- The prize is non-transferable and is to be used by the registered prize winner
- The winner is responsible for all expenses and arrangements (such as but not limited to, travel, meals, drinks and spending money) not specifically included in the prize
Fancy getting match ready yourself? Here’s how to get the body of an elite rugby player…