Bordering the southern most tip of Croatia and just across the Adriatic from Italy, Montenegro is one of Europe’s most beautiful – and relatively undiscovered – destinations. Boasting a draw-dropping mountainous landscape, gorgeous coastline and beautiful clear waters, it is now fast establishing itself as the continent’s newest luxury hotspot, as evidence by the incredible superyachts that anchor up here each year.
Nestled at the heart of its most prestigious marina, Porto Montenegro, lies the Regent Porto Montenegro. Overlooking the UNESCO heritage site of Boka Bay, each room in the five-star hotel boasts incredible views over the coastline or the dramatic mountain range behind and pays homage to the port’s history as a naval base with elegant Venetian style architecture.
If the location weren’t enough, the hotel is also bursting with high-end amenities to ensure every whim and want is taken care of. Hungry? Choose from the hotel’s five restaurants and bars, including locally inspired Mediterranean fare at Murano, a cocktail at the Library Bar, pastries from Gourmet Corner, private dining in the Italian Garden or a leisurely lunch at the Pool Bar. Fancy a bit of pampering? The Regent Porto Montenegro’s award-spinning spa offers a full menu of Aromatherapy Associates face and body treatments as well as a gym, nail salon, indoor and outdoors pools, Finnish sauna, steam room, hammam and experience shower.
Guests at the Regent Porto Montenegro are also offered access to the facilities of the stylish Porto Montenegro Yacht Club. Work up a sweat at the tennis courts before taking a dip in the 64 metre infinity pool or unwinding in the restaurant and lounge bar.
Sound like your idea of a good holiday? Fill in your details below to be in with the chance of winning a two-night stay for two people at the Regent Porto Montenegro, including breakfast, one dinner at Murano and return flights from the UK.
Terms & conditions
- The prize includes a two-night stay at Regent Porto Montenegro for two on a bed & breakfast basis, one dinner at Murano restaurant and two return flights from the UK. Flights are subject to availability.
- The prize is offered strictly subject to availability and excludes 1 May – 30 September 2020.
- There is no cash alternative to this prize and under no circumstances will the validity of this voucher be extended.
- The prize is non-transferable and is to be used by the registered prize winner
- The winner is responsible for all expenses and arrangements (such as but not limited to, flight extras, in-flight meals, pre-allocated seats, accommodation, meals and spending money) not specifically included in the prize.
- The flights may not be re-presented as a Prize for any other Prize draw or other similar event.
- Prize winners must ensure that they have the correct travel documentation and obtain the relevant visas. Such travel documentation is at the sole expense of the winner. Failure to be granted a visa and or have the necessary travel documentation will result in the prize winner forfeiting their prize.
- All extras, consumed during the stay, have to be paid directly at check out at the hotel.
Looking for more travel inspiration? These are the best winter destinations for adventure…