We’ve said it once and we’ll say it again. When it comes to great style, the devil is in the details. It’s all well and good investing in a perfectly tailored Savile Row suit but, if the shirt you’re wearing beneath it isn’t up to scratch, your whole outfit will be let down.
Founded in 1910, Budd has been cutting impeccable shirts for over a century, with many of its products still designed and cut by hand in its workshops in Andover and Piccadilly. The brand prides itself on creating the perfect business shirt – and with good reason. Hand-finished with single needle stitching, hand-turned collars, mother-of-pearl buttons and crafted in the finest Swiss and Italian cottons, your workwear staple really doesn’t come much better than this.
If you’re reading this and thinking your own shirting wardrobe could do with a bit of an overhaul, we’ve got some good news. We’ve teamed up with Budd to offer one reader the chance to win four made-to-measure shirts worth over £1,000. And these are not just any shirts. Budd’s made-to-measure process means you’ll get to customise your shirts to your exact specifications. There’s three fits to choose from as well as an array of cloths, collars and cuffs. The shirts will even be cut to your perfect neck size and sleeve length. Don’t live near one of Budd’s workshops? Not a problem – the whole process can be done online.
If that weren’t enough, Budd is even throwing in a selection of luxury accessories from its sister brand Tusting. A fellow British heritage brand, Tusting’s team of expert craftspeople creates fine leather goods at its Lavendon workshop in the heart of the English countryside, offering classic styles designed to be treasured for generations. Our lucky winner will receive a valet tray, wallet, card holder, monogrammed leather luggage tag and leather key fob.
To enter simply fill out the form below by 6 April 2020 – good luck!
Terms and conditions
- Entry is via specified form only.
- The prize is four Budd made-to-measure shirts and a Tusting accessories pack as specified above.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Participants must be 18 or over and must not be employees, or in any way connected to, Budd, Tusting or Gentleman’s Journal.
- The winner will be informed by email and must confirm acceptance of the prize within five working days.
- Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- Extraneous costs (for example, import taxes or similar) are not included and must be covered by the winner.
The Gentleman’s Journal guide to buying the perfect white shirt…
Join the Gentleman’s Journal Clubhouse here.