You’ve probably heard of him. And, if you blink, you’ll probably miss him. As the most successful racing car driver in British history, with six world championships under his belt so far, Lewis Hamilton is the unrivalled king of modern British sport.
But, though we know all about his driving credentials, we wanted to find out who Lewis Hamilton is when he’s not behind the wheel. He spends most of his time in the billionaires’ playground that is Monaco — a far cry from his childhood home of Stevenage — but how does Hamilton live his life away from the chequered flag?
What is your favourite holiday destination?
While Hamilton gets to travel the world for his job, he spends most of his time at the track fine-tuning his car for the conditions of each specific race. But, after the final flag has fallen and the season is over, where does he like to get away from it all?
To unlock this article, please subscribe. Benefits include:
- 2 Magazine & 2 Premium Newsprint delivered to your door
- Direct offers and benefits with luxury hotels, clubs, restaurants and handpicked brands
- Invitations to a minimum of 4 member-only events each year
- Paywalled content — access to exclusive online features only for members
- 15% off selected brands online with Gentleman's Journal
- Your own Clubhouse membership card to redeem all the perks