There are many things that make a watch a great watch, whether it’s the quality of the in-house movement, or the skill shown in the level of finishing applied to the movement.
Here, we present just a few of our favourite watches of recent years and what makes them so special.
Elegantly practical: Panerai Luminor Due 42mm
To unlock this article, please subscribe. Benefits include:
- 2 Magazine & 2 Premium Newsprint delivered to your door
- Direct offers and benefits with luxury hotels, clubs, restaurants and handpicked brands
- Invitations to a minimum of 4 member-only events each year
- Paywalled content — access to exclusive online features only for members
- 15% off selected brands online with Gentleman's Journal
- Your own Clubhouse membership card to redeem all the perks